FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE AND WHEN CAN I BUY A TICKET?
You can buy tickets directly through our website (www.bourbontheatre.com) and at our box office (open Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and during any show.) You can always save a few bucks by coming directly to the box office! Always check our box office and/or website first. There are a boat ton of website and ticket brokers claiming to be us, but we are the only us, okay?
WHAT IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
We do not have a phone number. Phones are obsolete. Who calls people anymore? Please email us at email@example.com or through our facebook page: The Bourbon.
WHERE ARE YOUR BATHROOMS?
They are down by the normal merch area/front stage and to the left and right. LOOK FOR THE ILLUMINATED BLUE SIGNS 🙂
DO I NEED AN ID TO GET IN?
All signs point to yes. ANY show that is 18 and up or 21 and up requires an ID to get into the venue. All ages shows do not require an ID; however, if you want to drink, you need an ID. NO EXCEPTIONS. Valid forms of identification include: state issued ID card or driver’s license, passport, government or military ID, green card. Student ID’s and birth certificates are NOT accepted!
WHAT CAN I BRING INTO YOUR VENUE?
As a large venue, there are certain things we do not allow in our venue to provide extra safety for our patrons. Below is a list of what you welcome and unwelcome behavior and items not allowed in the venue:
– Dancing the night away with your BFFs
– Having a great ol’ time & making memories
– Being nice & watching out for fellow concert-goers
– Checking out a new band or YOUR FAV BAND EVER
– Underage drinking or the facilitation of underage drinking
– Violence or threats of violence
– Unwelcome remarks about gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion will not be tolerated.
– Non-consensual physical contact
**Offenders will be asked to leave**
Items NOT allowed in the Bourbon Theatre
– Knives or blades
– Illegal drugs & outside alcohol
– Pepper spray or mace
– Large bags or purses (clear bags are fine)
– Outside food & drinks
– Cameras with detachable lens (unless pre-approved)